Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Did your kids spoil you today?

Posted by on May. 12, 2013 at 5:24 PM
  • 21 Replies

My DS drew me a picture that said "Happy Mommys Day" with a drawing of me and gave it to me when I woke up. He's so sweet sometimes :)

Did your kids do anything nice for you yet today?

by on May. 12, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RighteousLove
by on May. 12, 2013 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

a bunch of kisses. been enjoying a laptop my husband got me for mother's day. my husband's given me some cuddling time too : ) 

carly1993
by on May. 12, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Oh yeaa and my parents are taking my Preston and I out to dinner too :)

Momofmenagerie
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2013 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Both my sons (13&2) decorated coffee mugs for me while my mom was here my gift with a card. Lil bro made a handprint card with his sitter on Friday, but was so proud of it he wouldn't hand it over! Lol!
Eh, too little to get it anyway.
DH fixed me perfect scrambled eggs and then took the begging toddler to another room to eat off his plate. Now, THAT was really nice for a change! I'm about to nap and DH is fixing eggplant parm!
Most of the day has been spent getting big bro to pack everything on his list for his five day trip starting tomorrow !
So a little sweetness, a little humor, a lot of mother stuff, no sharing my breakfast with a child that can look like a bassett hound, and no cooking!
I can deal with that. :-)
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2013 at 6:05 PM

a big hug/kiss and  let me sleep in today even though she was up early.  They gave me the gifts yesterday since she couldnt wait.

dtm1491
by on May. 12, 2013 at 6:07 PM

My dd10 drew me a picture, gave me a very loud concert and a Make-up Makeover. Now she is doing her own thing and wants no part of me.

zboys
by on May. 12, 2013 at 9:54 PM

My husband and sons got me a giant card with their handprints outlined on it and a note from each one.  Plus, they gave me a cute little homemade bag.

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on May. 13, 2013 at 12:13 AM

alexis got me a card and a giftcard, she also decorated a glass jar for me, for lil candles (she did that one at school)  however, not once did she even say happy mothers day to me :(  kinda made me a lil sad!

HaileysMom07180
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 12:16 AM

i got a book that she made about me at school, and she drew me pictures on an envelope that she delivered candy to me in off and on all day and after we went to dinner and i fell asleep on the couch, i got a massage on the back of my calves (not that good of one but she tried and thats what counts)

aurora.dove
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 12:18 AM

I got a card from SO and one from DS, and "Happy Movers Day! You're Super!" from my 2 year old, and Got a card from SD and her mom,  and home made Decorative duct tape purse that my SO and SD made for me with all things nerdy! Avengers, Thor, Batman, and Super Mario Brothers <3 Also breakfast at IHOP. Then we all went to the park and played, had a great day! SD's  Mom's mother got me a floating charm locket as well, with 2 charms inside, a little boy with a baseball cap, and a dragonfly.

erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 12:37 AM

I got a kindle fire hd from my 3 adult sons, hubby and my DD.  They cooked me dinner last night and all came ( middle son is going to be a father soon so today he had his girls Mothers day) and today i got a day of rest no cooking no dishes some flowers and chinese for dinner.  i would say i got spoiled ROTTEN!!!  :)  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)