Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

weight?

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:26 PM
  • 28 Replies

So does anyone have good ways to lose weight fast. not too fast but i dont it to take me years. ( im going to do the safe way ) for a mother of 2. ok so here is the story. my husbands works and he always does of time. and i am a stay at home mom. so We have a 20 month old. and our son is due Aug and she will be 2 in sept. so i need something to for a mom of 2/ busy mom. i don't need help losing my baby weight because i  lose that in 3 weeks, but i have been of weight for a long time and I'm done with it. i would like to lose 115. but I'm scared i will not have time with 2 kids. so if you know of any good works and diets please share. did they work for you? things like that.

by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Barb on May. 19, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Weight Watchers gets good reviews. Portion control.

Mom2Vannah
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:40 PM

You should really look into the Body by Vi shakes. It's super easy all it is really is a shake and go! There is no watching your food, weighing in and you can make the shakes taste like anything you want. Choc, cheese cake, snickers, strawberry etc. My friend has been doing it for a few months and she loves it. Here is the website http://visalus.com/

doostica
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Hi I just started TurboFire 2 weeks ago  and its amazing! I have a 19 month old and i do it during his naps. look on you tube some transformations!  Here is my blog about it!

adeterminedmommy.blogspot.com 

As for diet I would do eight watchers or jenny craig.

illogicalkat
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Weight Watchers. It is the best, there is a reason it has been around for decades. And it is safe. It's portion control and food choices, not some fad diet, meal replacement shakes, or crazy insane workout routines.

If you ask your doctor, she will probably tell you the same thing.

frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Lots of walking with the two younguns,  you can make hand weights out of gallon milk jugs,  drink lots of water, portion control (do not starve self).  Fruit infused water is a good drink if you do not like plain water.

mommylizTB2809
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:03 PM

I want to there site it looks crazy but im up for it :) if you dont mind me asking how much have you loset if anything, because like you said you have only been doing it for 2 weeks

Quoting doostica:

Hi I just started TurboFire 2 weeks ago  and its amazing! I have a 19 month old and i do it during his naps. look on you tube some transformations!  Here is my blog about it!

mommylizTB2809
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:23 PM

I like it i looked at the site, but i cant find prices :( do you know how much it coast?

Quoting Mom2Vannah:

You should really look into the Body by Vi shakes. It's super easy all it is really is a shake and go! There is no watching your food, weighing in and you can make the shakes taste like anything you want. Choc, cheese cake, snickers, strawberry etc. My friend has been doing it for a few months and she loves it. Here is the website http://visalus.com/

illogicalkat
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:34 PM

It's a soy-based protein shake sold via multi-level marketing (think Amway or Mary Kay.)

Quoting mommylizTB2809:

I like it i looked at the site, but i cant find prices :( do you know how much it coast?

Quoting Mom2Vannah:

doostica
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:40 PM

It does look crazy, but its fun! I still have to stop breifly to catch my breath, but it feels great! I only lost 2 lbs, but i notice a difference already i my body.. its slight, but its there.... here is a 2 week photo... Like I said its not much, but for 2 weeks its good! AND I haven't been dieting! I love my pastas and such, I just try not to eat after 8pm

Beginning:

2 weeks:

Quoting mommylizTB2809:

I want to there site it looks crazy but im up for it :) if you dont mind me asking how much have you loset if anything, because like you said you have only been doing it for 2 weeks

Quoting doostica:

offrdngal
by Terri on May. 19, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution. It's a 90 day program that comes with a meal plan and 30 minute per day workout...6 days a week.
I am currently doing round 2. I started round 1 in January and since then, I've lost 19.6 lbs and 22 inches. I don't follow the meal plan, but I watch my calorie intake. I try to keep it between 1200-1400 per day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)