Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When should I potty train her?

Posted by   + Show Post
Hello :) My daughter will be 15mos old in a week. I am starting to feel that it's time to consider starting to potty train. When did you mothers start to potty train your little ones? I heard it's a lot diff w/ a little girl than a boy. When you do start, when do you start using panties? Do I start w/ a potty chair? I want to be prepared before I start & I also don't want to start too early and us both get frustrated. She has made it clear a few times that she knows when she is peeing & she's been trying to take her diaper off for the past month or so. Thanks! :)
by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:02 AM
Replies (21-21):
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on May. 21, 2013 at 4:07 AM

my daughter had just turned 2 when we started..her bday is the very end of april, we started in june..i wanted to wait til it was warmer outside, so that she could walk around in just her panties a tanktop...before we started, i took her to walmart and let her pick out some panties with whatever character design she wanted...and then i told her that if she was wearing them, she had to keep them dry!! i took her to the toilet every 20 minutes, if she went pee, she got one m&m, if she went poops, she got 2....and of course lots of high fives and YAY's..lol she was trained in 3 days!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured