Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I CLD KILL MY MOTHER AND SISTER

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 1:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

im so mad i could cry right now like forreal!! me & my sister are not close and are total ooposites but i love my neice and nephew.we are both single mothers of two kids her 6 yr old daughter and my 6 yr old son only being 7 months apart.She then has a 5 yr old and i have a 3yr old(special needs).We live in the same building across the hall from each other I work 8-4 mon-fri and she works every other weekend 7a.m-7p.m(i get them at 3p.m & keep em till 7:30p.m) & then the other weekend she works 7am-4pm(i have them the whole day) So i basically give up every weekend of my life that i should have free to watch 2 other kids who r poorly behaved,take time frm my own kids,i dnt get payed to watch all to help her out.When she watches my child i worry 24/7 if my child is being taken care of,getting fed or anything bc all she does is effing sleep 24/7 she talks down to her kids smaks them in the face for no reason & doesnt understand why i would rather pay a sitter & get up earlier 4 work than have them stay with her.not 2 mention its not even fair i take damn good care of her kids when i have them i shouldnt have 2 pay a sitter i mean am i crazy or what?!?!

by on May. 20, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
meg4763
by on May. 20, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

That is a very frustrating situation. I understand that you only do that for free bc she is your sister, but I wouldn't let her watch my kids either if that is how she treats them. I would not trust that she wouldn't smack your kids around like she does her own. Hopefully she appreciates the fact that you sacrifice a lot for her and her kids!

mizz_mindylou
by on May. 20, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Quoting meg4763:

That is a very frustrating situation. I understand that you only do that for free bc she is your sister, but I wouldn't let her watch my kids either if that is how she treats them. I would not trust that she wouldn't smack your kids around like she does her own. Hopefully she appreciates the fact that you sacrifice a lot for her and her kids!

SHE DOESNT APPRECIATE IT SHES AN UNGREATFUL BRAT.SHE SEES HER CHILDREN AS AN OBLIGATION A CHORE.MY KIDS ARE MY LIFE AND SHE KNOWS BETTER TO EVER PUT HER HANDS ON MY KIDS BC SHE KNOWS MY TEMPER PLUS MY BOYS WOULD TELL ME BUT SHE DOES SCARE THEM WHEN SHES YELLING AT HER OWN KIDS AND SMAKING THEM! ITS HALF THE REASON I KEEP MY NEICE & NEPHEW BC I HATE HOW SHE TREATS THEM AND WHEN THEY ARE WITH ME THEY GET TO BE TRUELLY LOVED AND TAKEN CARE OF
meg4763
by on May. 21, 2013 at 10:09 AM

That is really sad! At least her kids have you, and you know that even though its hard on you, it is the best thing for the kids.

WillsMOM72
by on May. 21, 2013 at 10:19 AM
I would find someone else to watch my kids.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)