Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i know this may sound stupid! *UPDATE*

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:59 AM
  • 5 Replies

ok my bf and i have been together for about a year... we did have some rough patches but everything is fine now. but that's not what my question is about. my concern is i have a feeling that i might be pregnant. i haven't taken a test yet and am afraid. i have two childern right now with my ex husband and idk if we are ready for more. and to add to my worries even more is that my BF is an identical twin and there is a really high chance i could have twins. so what would u do in my position? i'm barely making it by now and i still live at home with my parents and can't afford a bigger car. and i'm just freaking out. oh and one more thing... i have been on birth control, the pill, for over two years now and i do have light spotting that is light brown looking. please dont bash me if you think this is stupid. just have no one else to talk to.

Update:

ok so on my lunch i took a pregnancy test and i'm not pregnant. i'm happy cause i can't afford it and we don't have a place of our own yet but sad because i kinda was hoping i was. anyone else have this feeling to?

by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
luvemboth
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Just because bf is an identical twin doesn't increase your chances for having twins. Egg splitting isn't genetic. 1st just take a test. You may be worrying over nothing. If you are, take a deep breath, woman up (since there's a chance of getting pg every time you have sex, and that didn't keep you from abstaining) and take care of that baby. It'll all work out. GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crwspringer
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Take a test and find out for sure. Then discuss with your BF
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mindwarped88
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:20 AM

oh that makes me feel a little better. too be honest if i am pregnant, i would be happy. even tho i would have like to wait. my childern are 5 and 4 right now. and my 4 year old is a handful.

Quoting luvemboth:

Just because bf is an identical twin doesn't increase your chances for having twins. Egg splitting isn't genetic. 1st just take a test. You may be worrying over nothing. If you are, take a deep breath, woman up (since there's a chance of getting pg every time you have sex, and that didn't keep you from abstaining) and take care of that baby. It'll all work out. GL!

LancesMom
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Hugs!

Reina13
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Did you take a test yet? Do you have have any news?

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat with us Every Tuesday!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)