Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I didn't call....I swear I didn't....Edited at bottom....New edit at the bottom....Third edit....Fourth edit

Posted by on May. 25, 2013 at 10:16 AM
  • 33 Replies

My ex DF says that DHR told him that I called DHR on him and his new woman (this woman is a HUGE b!+ch) and told them about the trailer they used to live in (it was pretty nasty) and sores on the baby's (Connor)  feet. I didn't even know about the sores on Connor's feet. If I wanted to call DHR about the trailer I would have done so when I first went there a month ago. I swear that I didn't call them at all about this. I did call them on the 13th  about my food stamps being stolen but that is all that me and my case worker talked about. Now I have a question. Can DHR tell you who calls a report in about you??

Edit:

To help save confusion I am adding what DHR means here. DHR stands for Department of Human Resources.

Edit:

I don't know if I should get a warrant out for him. I was told by my "dad" that what he did was actually a terrorist act and the government does not act to kindly on that. Uggggg!! I know that this is going to ruin quite a bit of things for him but I also know that this needs to be done. 

Edit:
It has been brought to my attention that my last edit is confusing. It is the threatening that is considered a terrorist act 

Edit: Ooops. I forogt to mention the threats. When he was over here and I denied calling DHR he threatened to kill me

by on May. 25, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on May. 25, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I don't know what DHR is.

notyethome1985
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Department of Human Resources. It's where you go to get food stamps and file a report of suspected abuse or neglect

Quoting Mommy2justone:

I don't know what DHR is.

ELFs_Mommy
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Usually they cannot tell you who made the call, it's confidential.
Kellileanne
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Someone called on them and they are blaming it on on you. 

jackiewal10
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2013 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

If it functions like CPS, then no they can't tell who called.  I wonder if your ex is ASSUMING it was you and trying to get you to "slip up" and admit it.

IAMmomtotrips
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
They are not allowed to say who called. It's a breech of confidentiality. If they told them the name of anyone who called, the case worker can lose their job.

Sound like they are grasping at straws!
je80ss
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM
They know who called if a person leaves their name but can't tell who called. Some one made a false report on our house. After we heard the details of what was being investigated we knewit was someone that had to be in sd room. So only two people could have called, bm or mil....bitches!
Quinn525
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM
They can't tell you who called. bm told sd that we called CPS on her a couple years ago. We didn't even know what was going on at her house. It was actually bms mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notyethome1985
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 1:36 PM

That's what I thought ladies. I did NOT call DHR about anything but my food stamps almost two weeks ago. $90.65 was stolen off my card and that was the only time I called them. I have NOT called them since

Nicholy10
Saturday at 9:30 PM
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Legally and ethically they are not suppose to say who called and made a report, but personal experience....I've been present when they come and question a child, and I've seen them say who made the report.... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured