Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

question

Posted by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM
  • 28 Replies

ok ladies i got a question 4 ya. is this concered cheating. i seen this guy twice behind my bfs back but didnt do anthing with him and hes aslo obssesed with me.

by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
huntersmama711
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Are you planning on doing anything with him? How would your boyfriend feel if he knew you were seeing this guy? In my relationship if you don't feel you can tell the other person you're doing something then its probably not something you should be doing.
wachala216
by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:24 PM

he no's i seen him twice i just wanted 2 no if that was cheating or not

jillbailey26
by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:25 PM

If you wouldn't do it with your SO knowing and you shouldn't be doing it, I consider it cheating.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

stepconfused182
by Kelley on May. 27, 2013 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this
If your bf knows youve seen this guy, you have no romantic feelings for him and don't intend to do anything sexually with him, then no it's not cheating.
proudmommy690
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2013 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this
If you didnt kiss or anything and just hung out no it's not cheating.

Ok so does your bf know? Or not? In your post you said "behind his back" which means he knows nothing about it...but in your reply you said "he knows"....

How does your bf feel if he knows? And the big question is how would you feel if he was seeing a girl behind your back?
coliemamiof2
by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:28 PM
"considered"
& to me, yes. If you have to go behind anyone's back to hide something...well, then you obviously have something to hide. You may not be cheating yet, but it sounds like you are on the path to that direction - especially if the guy is interested & your sneaking around to see him.

Quoting wachala216:

ok ladies i got a question 4 ya. is this concered cheating. i seen this guy twice behind my bfs back but didnt do anthing with him and hes aslo obssesed with me.

kellysparkles
by Member on May. 27, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Did you keep it a secret without telling your BF?  If so, I think it's borderline; you're on your way there, you know?  

If you have to keep it a secret (that goes for phone calls, texts, emails, etc.) then the cheating risk/temptation is there.

wachala216
by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:30 PM

i told my bf  a couple days after i seen  this guy. i woukdnt do anything with him ive kown him since high school.

stepconfused182
by Kelley on May. 27, 2013 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok so is it behind his back or he knows? Can't be both.

Quoting wachala216:

he no's i seen him twice i just wanted 2 no if that was cheating or not

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Then no not cheating in my opinion

Quoting wachala216:

i told my bf  a couple days after i seen  this guy. i woukdnt do anything with him ive kown him since high school.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN