Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should I stay with him?????

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:13 AM
  • 14 Replies
Ok so me and my daughters father have been together for 3 years,
And we have a one year old daughter together. He's a lot older than me.
21 he's 51 . We met on a dating site for older men.
And we have had a rocky relationship from the start.
he laid his hands on me the first time in 2010. And I was shocked and I just cried.
his ex girlfriends called him once or twice every year .
we have problems communicating and he drives off when we fight .
And sometimes leaves all night. There have been 10 police reports of him
Laying hands on me. He throws things and yells!
Ignores me when I communicate nice to him and try to work things out!
He's had a coke addiction for years! I don't know if he's doing behind my back!
Valentines day he left all night because we had a fight, about going grocery shopping
When he wanted to build something but the baby had no food....
And then drove off until midnight . Then the next morning he found his clothes on the
Roof with the snow, and I wrote a note saying "your a liar and a cheater god
Bless you" . So he threw everything all morning scared the shit out of my daughter !
She was scared shitless!!!!! and asked me for the iPhone he gave me for valentines
Day back. Meanwhile he has to go to work! so then he throws the vase at my head
I needed staples! I forgave him and we have been doing
Better. He still yells at me tho. and this morning his ex from 5 years called
Again! I'm wondering if he's messing around on me!
she called every year since we have been together .
That I know of..... He's giving me bad anxiety and anger where I get sick to my stomach! I want to throw up from crying so much! I don't know what to do.
I start work next week . Have no money right now !
and I have a one year old baby girl.
by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 2:39 AM

I think you need someone closer to your own age who will treat you with respect.  Why were you on a site for older men to start with?  You are allowing your child to learn to accept the horrible cycle of abuse from the pair of you.  No where did you mention what type of father he is towards the child.

luvemboth
by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:39 AM
You shouldn't be living in fear. He needs help with his drug addiction & abusive ways...and life with him will not get better until he gets that help. Do what you need to do to keep you & dd safe. Be strong momma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
serenesmom1
by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:50 AM
He has gotten better with the baby. But still leaves her on me instead of doing much .
He turns a little argument into a fight so he can drive away and doesn't have to watch his
Daughter.
serenesmom1
by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:50 AM
I know I'm a strong person but he wears me out .
It's like he's taking my Wonder Woman powers away!
kblpooh
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 2:53 AM
1 mom liked this
You don't need to live like that. Look around for a battered women's shelter in your area and seek help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
serenesmom1
by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Quoting authlin:

It's better to be with one-woman man.

I've a resource for you. I might help http://howbees.com/2013/05/17/how-to-be-a-good-wife-guide/ .

Just check if he is interested in you or not. If no, then leave him for those gfs.

I do all of that! :(
MzShorty787
by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:57 AM
Save u some money and leave!!! Leave and do not look back! Go to a battered woman's shelter if u hv to but please leave!! I'm afraid for u, I will b keeping u in my prayers!!
MissMossyOak90
by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Leave him. Your too young for his bull shit. You deserve better at this point think of your child and what she has to see her mom go through.. My mom was in a very abusive relationship (almost killed her 4 times that I've seen) for 8 years and since then I have never been able to not be scared of a man every time they raise there voice...don't let your daughter go through this
casseopeia
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:01 AM

Sounds like he's still on coke to me.  As soon as you can leave, do it.  It might get better, but it usualy doesn't.

PoplarGrove
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:06 AM
2 moms liked this

The minute you said he laid hands on you my answer was a resounding LEAVE HIM!  

NO woman or child should ever live in fear in her own house.  Get out now.  When he's at work pack what you need, take your daughter and go to a woman's shelter and file a restraining order.  You have hospital records to prove that he's been abusing you.  Don't take time to save money.  You may not have that time and you don't want to leave your poor daughter motherless and living with that monster because you know who he'll take out his frustrations on when you're not there, don't you.  

Women's shelters will come and get you or send a cab if you don't have yoru own transportation.  If he's thrown a vase at your head he's capable of really hurting or killing you.  GET OUT NOW

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)