Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

brain exhausted

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:36 AM
  • 1 Replies
So I just recently moved back from California away from all the stress that my hubbys mother created for me and I feel stress free. But now I cant sleep. My brain wont shut off idk what I think about I can just feel it going and going. Last night I could feel myself rolling all over the bed and I woke up at 430 needing to pee but I felt like doing a marathon around the block. Then I found myself in the kitchen almost pacing I grabbed a brownie came back to my room decided I didnt want it and put it away. Even typing this is hard I have to keep rereading what I type cuz my brain is running elsewhere. Ive never had this problem and I read what I could do but it just says stress and I honestly have little to no stress. Its effecting my life though really bad like right now im wide awake putting my full concentration on this but my brain wants to go outside with the birds that are chirping. Yesterday after a restless night I was so drained that my brain hurt and I barely remember making it to the store and on the way back I blacked out thinking I closed my eyes for a few seconds. Thank God I wasnt driving. So I decided to take a nap my body was out like I rested but again my brain was still going it doesnt want to turn off and idk what to do now. Could it have been from the drive from vegas here to Idaho. We left Chula Vista last Wed near the border and reached Vegas that evening stayed 2 nights with my mom and dad and left Friday morning around 9 am and took the scenic route back and we got home about 11 pm. Could it have been from that? Does anyone know what I can do to relax my brain because its really hard to keep up with my 15 month old now that she knows how to climb. Im tired of being so drained during the day I have never felt so lathargic before.
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Get to a doctor asap.  It can be stress still from dealling with MIL.  There are times that stress needs to be healed from and will not go away simply because the trigger is not around.   To me it sounds like anxiety mixed with insomnia and as you are finding out that is not a fun combo when you have a toddler 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)