Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is this abuse?

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:02 PM
  • 13 Replies

My mom was going through old pictures on my facebook and clamined this one is proof of abuse... He is holding is breath running...TONS of sunscreen off and had just taken off his hat..

by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Connorsmommy13
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Ohh and he is 4 in this picture he is 8 now and can still suck in his stomach to do that!

luvemboth
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Yup, abuse & neglect...poor kid can't even get a shirt? Lol. Was your mom being serious?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_dl6
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Because she said so DUH DUR Hahahahahahahahahhahahaha 

Not abuse he's just a silly kid  having fun :0)

Quinn525
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:15 PM
2 moms liked this
Probably because of the way he is sucking in his stomach. Really it is someone looking for something and not having all the facts. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 5:57 PM

I have no clue where abuse could be seen on a child that is like that?  He is smiling and having fun being goofy.

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Your mom is nuts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamMom912
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Well, if your son is not canadian or a fan of Canada and you made him wear that flag on his face... Then its abuse. Otherwise, i think your moms being ridiculous. 

Connorsmommy13
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2013 at 1:25 AM

Quoting SamMom912:

Well, if your son is not canadian or a fan of Canada and you made him wear that flag on his face... Then its abuse. Otherwise, i think your moms being ridiculous. 

We are Canadian and this was taken at a Canada Day celebration! Thats were he wanted them so thats where I put them!

lidibolton
by on May. 30, 2013 at 2:33 AM

my son can do that. and that boy eats nonstop if i let him. I don't mean to be disrespectful but your mom sounds like an asshole to even say that

jaysmommy04
by on May. 30, 2013 at 2:40 AM

It doesn't look like abuse to me.. I don't get it?  Is it because of his rosy cheeks? I do that, and my daughter does that when its hot. We can be in the house all day, and it be 90 degrees and our cheeks will turn rosy red and look like a sun burn. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)