Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gymnastics Apparel

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:10 PM
  • 32 Replies

I just enrolled my DD into gymnastics.  I want to get her a cute leotard or unitard, but I haven't been able to find much. Does anyone know of any good sites to find things like that?

by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lunarprancer
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Ebay
atlmom2
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Dance apparel stores
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beth3721
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:16 PM

We don't really have any of those around here.  I checked out a sporting goods store and stopped by Target and was disappointed with the choices.

Quoting atlmom2:

Dance apparel stores

Beth3721
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:18 PM

I'm not fond of buying off ebay, but it is giving me more brands to check out.  Thanks.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Ebay

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Wow, we had several. Always buying tights, shoes, leotards etc.

Quoting Beth3721:

We don't really have any of those around here.  I checked out a sporting goods store and stopped by Target and was disappointed with the choices.

Quoting atlmom2:

Dance apparel stores

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AylaMom
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Check with the gym she will be going to. Most sell some leotards. Or they can at least point you in the right direction.
nerdymom28
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Dancewearsolutions.com is a great site. I highly recommend them! Some of their leotards are expensive, but they have some really cute ones for under $20. I get one of the cheaper ones for my daughter every year when her tumbling classes start.
Dlunsford
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Targets and walmart generally sell them....that's where I get my daughters and they're reasonable. If you buy one at the gymnastics place or a dance place they can be really pricey. My daughter has been in competitive the last 5 years and going strong.....I've spend my fair share on leotards :-). I pay $100 min for the competition leotards every year....ugh, but it's so much fun! I hope she enjoys it!
Beth3721
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:23 PM

I'm hoping someone will have a local store to tell me about once she starts.  I wasn't able to find anything with the phone book or internet searches.  I don't live in a huge city, but it's big enough where I would have thought they would have something.

Quoting atlmom2:

Wow, we had several. Always buying tights, shoes, leotards etc.

Quoting Beth3721:

Quoting atlmom2:

Dance apparel stores

Beth3721
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:24 PM

I'm hoping they will have some.  Otherwise I'm sure they can tell me where to go.

Quoting AylaMom:

Check with the gym she will be going to. Most sell some leotards. Or they can at least point you in the right direction.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)