Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this normal?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:27 PM
  • 5 Replies
My son's pee smells so bad. It is the worse smelling pee i have ever smelled. I would rather change a shitty diaper then one that is just pee. He also pees a lot.
Is it normal for it to smell that bad? Or for him to pee a lot? Is there any thing i could do to make his pee not smell so bad?
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:31 PM
If there is a strong odor, and frequent urination... you need to talk to his pediatrician
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I agree.   Depending on his age he may need to drink more water as well to help flush things out.

Quoting conniejo75:

If there is a strong odor, and frequent urination... you need to talk to his pediatrician

akroeget203
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:43 PM
He is 11 months

Quoting frndlyfn:

I agree.   Depending on his age he may need to drink more water as well to help flush things out.

Quoting conniejo75:

Nicholy10
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:47 PM

I'd say talk to the doctor

frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Definitely talk to his doctor about it .  There may need to be some testing done to make sure no infections or otherwise going on.

Quoting akroeget203:

He is 11 months

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting conniejo75:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)