Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Bangle bracelets

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:41 AM
  • 10 Replies

My daughter wanted one of those wire bangle bracelets with the charms. I can't seem to find them in stores. Amazon carries them but they  come with charm themes that don't fit my daughters taste. I can't seem to find a place that carries the bracelet and charms separately. Any ideas?

by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this

have you loooked at Alex & Ani

karenax
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:36 AM

I've seen them on Amazon but they only had bangles with the charms already attached. I was looking for charms on their web site but it wouldn't open. Thanks though.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

have you loooked at Alex & Ani

lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Oh sorry I miss understood.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Brighton

Bmat
by Barb on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:46 AM

I thought of Brighton, too. They have such pretty things.

Quoting atlmom2:

Brighton

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I LOVE that store and don't go too often.  It is at the further away mall for me and luckily don't get there much. 

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting atlmom2:

Brighton

Come join me at The Duggars Debate, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

Bmat
by Barb on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I do too, and I sigh over the handbags and jewelry in their catalogs. I guess I am also lucky that the mall where it is located is more of a drive than I like to make. Although I do look at their website. :)

Quoting atlmom2:

I LOVE that store and don't go too often.  It is at the further away mall for me and luckily don't get there much. 

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting atlmom2:

Brighton

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

My friend forwards me all the emails she gets and I sit and drool.  I loved this purse in the last email.  Oh, it was teal and gorgeous.  Over $300.  I just bought myself a new teal one, one sale for $45 so I have to deal with that one, lol. 

Quoting Bmat:

I do too, and I sigh over the handbags and jewelry in their catalogs. I guess I am also lucky that the mall where it is located is more of a drive than I like to make. Although I do look at their website. :)

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting atlmom2:

Brighton

Come join me at The Duggars Debate, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

Bmat
by Barb on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:07 AM

I studied this one for a long time but decided for that money I need to see it in person- which of course means I won't be getting it, but it still makes my heartrate increase. LOL!

Madrid Celestina Cross Body

This one makes me drool too, and I don't even wear red. LOL!

Quoting atlmom2:

My friend forwards me all the emails she gets and I sit and drool.  I loved this purse in the last email.  Oh, it was teal and gorgeous.  Over $300.  I just bought myself a new teal one, one sale for $45 so I have to deal with that one, lol. 

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting atlmom2:

Brighton

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Nice

Quoting Bmat:

I studied this one for a long time but decided for that money I need to see it in person- which of course means I won't be getting it, but it still makes my heartrate increase. LOL!

Madrid Celestina Cross Body

This one makes me drool too, and I don't even wear red. LOL!

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting atlmom2:

Brighton

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)