Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

need advice asap

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:53 PM
  • 17 Replies
hi there i have a question to ask its not a parental question really. im a 22 year old single mom and have never got a job this sat i put in an aplication for a job at cheddars as a host. iv never had a interview before so i have my first one tuesday and my friend gave me her dress its red and comes with a red kinda like jacket with a lil zebra print she wore it when got her job. im not sure if it is something to wear for the interview any advice would help i dont have anyone to ask but here thanks kimberly
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DessaLinn
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:58 PM

I dont think its interview appropriate

tlcory
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Can you post a pic.?
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Pic would help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stargazerwolf
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

That doesn't sound like a good outfit for an interview. Get some black slacks and a nice blouse. If you don't have much money, goodwill has a lot of things and there is even a state program to help with work attire if you don't have a few dollars.Generally speaking don't wear "prints" like zebra to interviews.

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:12 PM
I think it depends. If it is just accent print it would be fine. Red may be overkill though.

Quoting stargazerwolf:

That doesn't sound like a good outfit for an interview. Get some black slacks and a nice blouse. If you don't have much money, goodwill has a lot of things and there is even a state program to help with work attire if you don't have a few dollars.Generally speaking don't wear "prints" like zebra to interviews.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peytonsmama0611
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this

as soon as i can get my pic to upload on computer i will post some they wont be great since phone dosent take great pics and its red and the jacket is red with a zebra print on inside

peytonsmama0611
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:59 PM

dress sorry its the only way i could get phone to take a good pic

peytonsmama0611
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:01 PM

with jacket

peytonsmama0611
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:02 PM

peytonsmama0611
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:08 PM

pics were put up thanks for the help

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)