Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

What milestone has your little one recently hit?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:30 PM
  • 72 Replies
1 mom liked this

First steps, first words, first tooth, potty training, heading to school... the list of milestones in our kids life is endless. 

What milestone has your little one recently hit?

way to go

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-Mommy-2-Three-

My little girl just turned 2 on June 8th (day after we got the diapers) & about 3m ago she started self training so we switched to pull-ups/easy-ups so this was perfect timing for the influencer group.

We liked the Slip-Ons a lot, the fit was good, the absorbancy was great, the tabs held up well, none split open like i find with Huggies Pull-ups frequently.......all in all i give them a 9/10 over all rating. She is 29 lbs & 37" so we chose size 4 & it was great. In other brands she is 2t-3t.

Showing off her silly face Lol :)

sadiebug1228

Sadie just recently started crawling but the slip on diapers r so much easier since she won't sit still! She seems to love the diapers! And if I ask her if she needs a change she start poking her diaper it's so cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sadiebug1228

Another one of Sadie play with her diaper :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Scorpiomom78

My twins just turned 2 last month and they are all over the place. Hardly time to slow down to change them! Lol I was very surprised at how much I like the pull up diapers. I had tried pull up training pants with my older 2 and didn't like them for one reason or another. But the diapers were awesome and I may keep using them for potty training! 

Heres my, not so, little babies 

#firstfit

loisl25

Mobile Photo

Baby Karen much prefers the way these Huggies pull ups slip on to having to lie down and be still to be changed. :-) Her first fitting went well. She tried to wiggle away as usual, so I just pulled them up as we walked away from the changing table. :-) #firstfitting
mrs.hartman12

Natalee just turned 1 a month ago and her newest milestone is walking, but still not quite 100%

The Huggies Slip-On diapers are great for this stage in development. They are super easy to use, no leaks, and so far she has not figured out how to pull them of. We got size 4 which turned out to be a little big for her. I have no complaints on these diapers and would recommened them to mothers with babies who are in the inbetween stage of baby and toddler #Firstfitting

Mrs.Brugger

Isabel just turned 1 and she's been walking for almost 2 months now. She just recently got her 3rd tooth! I like the idea of the slip-ons but I wasn't impressed with the fit. They weren't easy to slide up her legs and yet they were baggy between her legs and seem to fit very loosly around her waist. nonetheless, she's pleased as she's able to run around!

Here's Isabel's #firstfit

cgarlic
My daughter will be two in Aug & has recently started talking sentence. She also attempts to get dress & puts her shoes on.

Unfortunely I'm mobile so idk how to add pic, I've tried & it never loads
Tranla
by Elisabeth on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I had trouble getting her to hold still to get a picture. She's recently gotten her third and fourth teeth, is always on the move, and has already gotten to referring to things as "mine" even though she's not even a year old yet. Overall, I didn't like the diapers as much as what I normally use. It fit her comfortably enough but didn't have as much absorbency. Absorbency is very important for those mornings I get to sleep in and she gets up with a Daddy that doesn't change diapers unless it's an emergency. #Firstfit
MommyofSCC
by Crystall on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Mobile Photo

Scarlett just turned one a couple of weeks ago.  She is walking like a pro and trying her best to run as much as she can.  She just cut her first molar (tooth #9) and the next 3 are not very far behind.  I guess her newest milestone is blowing kisses!!!  

I found that i just did not care for these diapers.  They did not go on as easily as I would have liked.  (My dd prefers to be changed laying down)  I did think it did a good job as far as absorbency goes, but when it came to a full poopy diaper it did not hold up quite as well.

Sorry I could not get a better picture of her in the diaper, she does not care to stay still unless it is on her changing table.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)