Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Mystery Coffee Mug

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:28 PM
  • 5 Replies

This cup was givin to me as a Christmas gift two years ago. I am wanting to get a couple more but can't find anyone who sales them. Looked online and no luck durn my search. Hopping some of you ladies might can point me in the right direction.

by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jrmo4
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Do you remember who gave it to you? Any numbers letters or pictures or symbols on the bottom or inside of handle?
jrmo4
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this
www.mugheaven.com/c=9te42S9apY3Wk8I96vwBQqay5/product/MMOTSMTHHWMW/Handwarmer-Mug-in-Mystic-Waters.html

somewhat similar....
Femommy
by Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:43 PM

It was one of the doctors I worked with. But under cup says Adler if that helps. I searched it and nothing similar to this cup showed up. I love the pocket on the side. From what I can remember she got it from her trip to Canada.

Quoting jrmo4:

Do you remember who gave it to you? Any numbers letters or pictures or symbols on the bottom or inside of handle?

Femommy
by Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Thank You, went to site and found one like it. It's called a handwarmer mug. I was searching for a no handle or handle less mug.

Quoting jrmo4:

www.mugheaven.com/c=9te42S9apY3Wk8I96vwBQqay5/product/MMOTSMTHHWMW/Handwarmer-Mug-in-Mystic-Waters.html

somewhat similar....

jrmo4
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this
clayinmotion.com/catalog/item.php?item_id=214

another very similar...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)