Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Tired mom and dad!

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 8:09 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hello, I have a 11 month old son who will be one in 2 weeks!  In the past 2 weeks he has been very clingy, cries when put down and now at night wakes up and cries until we pick him up, falls asleep and then cries when being laid back down.  Also he is starting to cry putting him to bed in which he has never done before.  Should we just him cry it out ( which is hard for us)?  We change his diaper make sure he has no fever ...etc so I know he is ok but he just screams for us.  

by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
cornillia2013
by Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:45 PM
My son is 8 months n does that too. Not the waking in the middle of the nite. We used to rock him to sleep,but lately we can tell when he's tired.....so we lay him in the crib n he does scream. We let him scream..few mins later dead silence.....sooo when I go check on him he's out cold.
brittany208
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

i wouldnt let him scream for hours, but do let him cry for a few minutes, come check on him/reassure him, then let him be again. basically, let him know you are near and do care, but you have faith in him he can sleep on his own. dont start bad habits you'll regret later.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)