Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any moms out there trying to lose their Post-Prego weight?? I lost my 36 pounds by....

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:13 PM
  • 34 Replies

Any moms out there trying to lose their post-prego weight? I lost my 36 pounds by doing P90X! It was so much fun. I couldnt do most of it until half way through the 90 days, but after that, the results were amazing. How are you trying to lose weight?

by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
unspecified42
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband and I just moved a d we've joined the Y here and are trying to go work out at least 3 times a week, go for walks in the evening, and eat healthier.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iloveeandc
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Thats awesome! Have you ever thought about a workout from home?

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:27 PM

How awesome. I have heard so many great things about P90X but honestly, it intimidates me. That is pretty intense.

brittany208
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:22 PM

tell me more about P90X, I've heard of it, but know nothing

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I have heard great things about P90X! 

I found that when I keep busy I don't eat as much, so I have been loosing weight by keeping busy, LOL! I eat little things through out the day, a big breakfast and a little dinner as well.

offrdngal
by Terri on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:58 PM
I'm on my second round of Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution. I lost 15.6lbs and 14 1/8 inches, in round 1.

iloveeandc
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Well it is intense, but after the first two weeks, its not that bad lol! Have you ever thought about having a coach to help you?

Quoting Reina13:

How awesome. I have heard so many great things about P90X but honestly, it intimidates me. That is pretty intense.

crwspringer
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:14 PM
I really liked doing p90x but I herniated a disc in my ack and tore a rotator cuff so I think I am done with it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iloveeandc
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Its a home workout program by Beachbody that helps you lose weight, get muscle, get toned pretty much whatever you want it to do, IF you do it! Its a 90 day program that gives you scheduled workouts to do each day along with a meal planner and gobs of support. You also get your own free personal coach when you get it. I loved it, it was challenging, but very doable. It just takes you wanting to do it. Ill message you a link with a preview of it.

Quoting brittany208:

brittany208
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:15 PM

is it like a exercise DVD, or a whole online program, or what?

Quoting iloveeandc:

Its a home workout program by Beachbody that helps you lose weight, get muscle, get toned pretty much whatever you want it to do, IF you do it! Its a 90 day program that gives you scheduled workouts to do each day along with a meal planner and gobs of support. You also get your own free personal coach when you get it. I loved it, it was challenging, but very doable. It just takes you wanting to do it. Ill message you a link with a preview of it.

Quoting brittany208:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured