Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Any moms out there trying to lose their Post-Prego weight?? I lost my 36 pounds by....

Posted by   + Show Post

Any moms out there trying to lose their post-prego weight? I lost my 36 pounds by doing P90X! It was so much fun. I couldnt do most of it until half way through the 90 days, but after that, the results were amazing. How are you trying to lose weight?

by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Replies (31-34):
iloveeandc
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:21 PM

I know exaclty how you feel. Its hard to find that willpower. Because you know those first couple of weeks are going to suck, haha! But it is easier when you have a personal coach to keep you accountable and encouraged every day. I have my own coach who has helped me tremendously which actually helped me to be a coach to help others reach their fitness goals. 3 kids is nearly enough of a workout, haha! I have a 2 year old and an 8 month old that keeps me busy far after the day is done :-) But i love it, wouldnt trade it for anything :-) What are their ages?

Quoting motamaid:

I am the fattest B imaginable. I have gained 100 lbs while having my 3 children. I gained 60# with first and 20# each with 2 more kids My youngest is 5 mos. I have great intentions but zero will power when my ID and ego are bastards.

emmasmom2013
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:16 AM

Yes I did it my senior year of high school.  I absolutely loved it! I plan to get the videos again very soon.

Quoting iloveeandc:

I agree! Have you done it before? 

Quoting emmasmom2013:

P90X is the best work out ever!!

Quoting iloveeandc:

Any moms out there trying to lose their post-prego weight? I lost my 36 pounds by doing P90X! It was so much fun. I couldnt do most of it until half way through the 90 days, but after that, the results were amazing. How are you trying to lose weight?

iloveeandc
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Sweet! I still want to try the new P90X-2 and see how intense that one is :-) Hey if you ever need any new workouts let me know, I became a coach for Beachbody and would love to help you reach your goals. When you order through beachbody they assign you a personal coach to help you achieve success. It would be awesome to work with you since you already know what your doing, ha! www.beachbodycoach.com/SarahBrown27. Or if you just have any questions I would love to help :-)

Quoting emmasmom2013:

Yes I did it my senior year of high school.  I absolutely loved it! I plan to get the videos again very soon.

Quoting iloveeandc:

I agree! Have you done it before? 

Quoting emmasmom2013:

P90X is the best work out ever!!

Quoting iloveeandc:

2lilmamas
by on Aug. 8, 2013 at 1:09 AM

i always wanted to try that but I think Zumba is easier.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN