Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

3 Easy Steps to Covering Dark Eye Circles

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:08 AM
  • 2 Replies

3 Easy Steps to Covering Dark Eye Circles

by Casey Rackham

dark under eye circlesDark under-eye circles are probably one of my least favorite things to wake up to in the morning. Unlike breakfast in bed, dark circles stay with you long after you get up. I don't know if you got the memo, eyes, but I'd prefer not to walk around all day looking like a zombie. 

So the obvious question: how do we get rid of those oh-so-wonderful raccoon eyes? Well personally I've tried tea bags and cold compresses, and I've toyed with the idea of using an anti-dark-circle eye roller. When I'm in a hurry, though, none of the standard treatments seem to do the trick.

Have no fear, good ol' makeup is here to save the day. Check out this quick way to conceal dark eye circles.

To watch how it's done, check out this makeup tutorial on how to get rid of under-eye circles.

Step One: Apply Under-Eye Moisturizer

Allow the moisturizer to absorb for five minutes.

Step Two: Apply Creamy Under-Eye Concealer

For best results, choose a concealer one shade lighter than your skin tone. Make sure that you only use the concealer on the dark areas.

Step Three: Apply Translucent powder

Add the final touches with a translucent powder.

Have you had success concealing dark eye circles? Do you have any tips or tricks?

by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mommy074ever
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 3:55 PM

AVON has products to help with this: try the AVON website (Cafemom will not allow me to post the link) and search for AVON representative Angie Wilson (that is me) and I can help you get the products you might need to cover your dark circles or better yet eliminate them.

typing~~~

hspear
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM

The above method is a great way to cover them with makeup. I used to sell AVON, which is where I learned that trick lol.

The 1st poster is correct; there are some great AVON products out there to help with bags under the eyes :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)