Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A-Hole

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:22 PM
  • 6 Replies

My ex I had a child with isn't bad looking but he's not hot either.  He acts like every girl wants him and they don't.  He's a loser and his personality sucks.  He doesn't help with my son at all.  While I was pregnant we split up but he would still take me out to eat and take me shopping for the baby.  And he would see one of his friends and just start talking shit like i couldn't hear or something.  He would call me fat and ugly just loud enough so that I could hear.  Why doesn he want to hurt me???  And no girls have even wanted to be with him in this town.  Everywere we go he calls me stupid.  It's like he has to put me down so that other people won't judge him.  Fuck that bastard.  He has no money he's pathetic. 

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this

What did he do today to stir you up so much?   He needs to be put into the past and stay there since he is not stepping up to care for the child created.  Dont hold on to any anger or hate towards him,  that will eat you up inside.

kateconners
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:00 PM

He was texting his friend earlier and obviously trying to hide it from me because he said it was cody which is the guy he always talks about me to.  I plan to put him in the past the only thing is I'm going to live with his mom in another state because she wants to be in my kids life and she's really nice but he's staying here so i think it will be ok.   

Quoting frndlyfn:

What did he do today to stir you up so much?   He needs to be put into the past and stay there since he is not stepping up to care for the child created.  Dont hold on to any anger or hate towards him,  that will eat you up inside.

frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:10 PM

I wish you the best of luck in this tough situation.  If he is an ex, he does not need to hide things from you.   Guys can be such dummies.

Quoting kateconners:

He was texting his friend earlier and obviously trying to hide it from me because he said it was cody which is the guy he always talks about me to.  I plan to put him in the past the only thing is I'm going to live with his mom in another state because she wants to be in my kids life and she's really nice but he's staying here so i think it will be ok.   

Quoting frndlyfn:

kateconners
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:20 PM

But why do you think he says stuff like that??  Like I kind of sensed it when i first met him becaus he would always say things like well someone had to take forever or if someone was rude to me he would just laugh.  He's 28 and he has no car or apartment of his own.  I really regret meeting him and having a chlid with him that wasn't planned.  I know it's my fault but i'm pissed off he thinks he can treat me like this.  

Quoting frndlyfn:

I wish you the best of luck in this tough situation.  If he is an ex, he does not need to hide things from you.   Guys can be such dummies.

Quoting kateconners:

Quoting frndlyfn:

frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Just ignore him.  I hope his mom will treat you better than he does or you will be in a world of misery.   Someone obviously stole his "big boy panties"and he has not matured to a real man.   Alot of it is probably insecurity about himself which he will try to dog others to make himself seem bigger and better.

kateconners
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:02 PM

She is not like him,  I was WAY suprised when I met her.  But she told me his dad was an a-hole too and wasn't a father to him or take care of him so I'm guessing that's why he is the way he is.  Thanks for the advice!!!  I've needed to talk about this and I feel way better now. 

Quoting frndlyfn:

Just ignore him.  I hope his mom will treat you better than he does or you will be in a world of misery.   Someone obviously stole his "big boy panties"and he has not matured to a real man.   Alot of it is probably insecurity about himself which he will try to dog others to make himself seem bigger and better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)