Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween trio ideas!

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 7:30 AM
  • 10 Replies

I know it's a bit early for halloween, but I tend to make my kids costumes.

My DS's first halloween, he and his sister were Woody and Jessie from toy story. For his 2nd halloween, my oldest was Rapunzel and he was Pascal.

This year my kids will be 4, 2, and almost a year (the baby will be 11 months). Im not sure if my youngest will be walking by then, he's already pulling himself up on things and "walking" (if hes holding on to something like a couch)

Originally we'd talked about Jack Sparrow and Barbosa, but I think that would be too elaborate and idk what id have my oldest dress as (I hate the idea of dressing her as Kiera Knightly's character)

We're also considering Dora, Diego and Baby Jaguar (Alicia could be subbed for Dora) or 2 Bubble Guppies and bubble puppy. I cant think of any cute 2 boy one girl trios. Id prefer to have them dress as something together rather then 3 seperate cute costumes.

Any ideas?

and 2 pics for examples (I didnt make dd's rapunzel costume so I didnt include it)

photo AUT_0692.jpg I had planned on spraying DD's hair red, but she had a very bad allergic reaction to the spray, I did however attack a red yarn braid to the back of the cowboy hat.

by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stepconfused182
by Kelley on Jul. 10, 2013 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Dorothy, scarecrow and Tinman (or lion)....you could be the 4th. Peter pan, captain hook and tinkerbell. If you wanted to do something besides characters, you could do something like a fork knife and spoon or different fruit, etc.
chicklopez
by Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:10 AM

ooh i like those ideas, ty. I was also considering BLT as my DD for some weird reason, is on a tomato kick lol.

And no ty on my being the 4th. I dont like dressing up for halloween.It's my favorite time of year to put crazy colors in my hair though

marrionsmommy
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Micky minnie and pluto....3 musketeers......mario luigi and princess peach....3 smurfs...3 minions....2 cops and a robber...soooo many ideas gl
FlyingMommy747
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:52 PM

The Cat in the Hat (for the baby) and Thing 1 & Thing 2

Huey, Dewey & Louie

3 Blind Mice

The 3 Stooges

Oh the list can go on and on

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Cute costumes!!

Maybe the teenage ninja turtles?,  or how about characters from Despiccable me?

Marimaru
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I dunno.  I'd probably see what my 4 year old wanted to do, and just try to fit it in with that.

You could do the 3 musketeers.

chicklopez
by Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:45 PM

still more cute ideas, i like the thing one and thing two. hmm. and my oldest is the one who keeps bouncing between being a bubble guppie, dora, alicia, or a butterfly. Every day she picks a different one.

OliviaW.
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Ds is going to be a lego and dd hasn't decided but I'm thinking a yip-yip. They both might be if I can't find a box for ds.
thatgirl70
by Carin on Jul. 10, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Despicable Me minions? 

terpmama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Try Pinterest?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured