Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

advice please!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:24 PM
  • 5 Replies
I have 4 children. My 2nd youngest miley is 5. Her father was abusive and I got them through cos. Apparently she had stopped wanting to use the toilet so he was placing her in diapers everyday. I had her potty trained at 2 and I do not know why she is doing this. I ask hernwhy and her response is always I had to go to the bathroom. Please any advice would help.
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:27 PM

So she has reverted back to the toddler stage of potty training?  I think you have ot start from scratch and when she feels secure enough she will start using the toilet again like a 5 yr old should.

Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Could she have a urinary tract infection?

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Quoting frndlyfn:

So she has reverted back to the toddler stage of potty training?  I think you have ot start from scratch and when she feels secure enough she will start using the toilet again like a 5 yr old should.

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I agree that I think you just need to start from scratch. Changes can effect children that young. Just be patient with her as  you would when she was a toddler and begin again.

Good luck

aprilynn26
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Thank you so much. No she doesnt have a uti I took both pf them to the dr immediately and had them checkednout. I found out horrible things from the dr. But I habe been extremely patient.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN