Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband and I called it quits today. (We both cheated.)

Posted by   + Show Post
I cheated with my friend just a few minutes ago and my husband is probably cheating at work. :C
My husband and I set this day to quit smoking 3 weeks ago. Had it written down on a calendar and counted down. We intend to put the 5.00 back a day we would be spending on cigs and save it for a date night or something. I feel like crap for cheating but I intend to keep trying. It is so hard. Much of my day has been consumed by thinking about doing it and being sad that I am not. Trying to think of the positives of quitting. I keep wanting to give in and just try another day...but I am disgusted with myself and my lack of determination. Ugh. I have a lot to work on and quitting smoking sucks! Dxxx
Anyone have any tips or sucess stories on quitting? I am trying to remind myself of the benefits...but just having a smoke is an immediate reward.
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Replies (21-23):
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Lol you got me! *Just keep swimming just keep swimming*
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:46 AM

its hard, but its sooo worth it!!  hang in there!!

katallison
by Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Lol, quitting smoking is hard. When it started making me sick I up and quit like that. However I still sometimes want to smoke again. I see someone smoking and am tempeted to buy a pack and light one up. (Not now that I am pregnant, but before.) My mom is trying to quit right now, and she is using the patches.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured