Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

going on rides while pregnant

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:36 PM
  • 22 Replies

i need some advice, im going to one of the biggest county fairs in nys, im bringing my kids with me, there are going to be rides, im almost 6 months pregnant (you can def tell) and my husband wants to get a ride all day pass. im all for it, but i dont know if they will refuse me to ride or if they can bc im pregnant, i dont want to spend 20 bucks for this pass for me if i cant even use it, im not stupid im not gonna go on rollercoasters or anything big, and risky, but like the smaller rides and the rides with my kids.  has anyone ever gone on rides while showing and pregnant and had any issues?

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mckinneymom918
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Usually there's a big sign about danger to pregnant women. I wouldn't.
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't. I went to universal pregnant and did not ride anything.  Just wanted to go for Harry Potter World.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

mistressflora
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:46 PM

yeah i know, thats what i was worried about but i wasnt gonna go on any rides that i know could be a danger (you know i would go on a farris wheel or like a mary go round ect the small things) i have like 2 times before but i wasnt as big then. so i guess ill just figure it out!
Quoting mckinneymom918:

Usually there's a big sign about danger to pregnant women. I wouldn't.

ColieO
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Well... I went on some pretty big rides whilepregnant... I don't recommend it though. I probably wouldn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mistressflora
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:49 PM

yeah i dont plan on doing that lol! its more or less just the rides for my kids...
Quoting ColieO:

Well... I went on some pretty big rides whilepregnant... I don't recommend it though. I probably wouldn't.

ColieO
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:51 PM
I'll say this... I went on big thunder mountain railroad and splash mountain while 6 months pregnant with my oldest. And pirates of the Caribbean.

With my youngest I did a log flume and carousel. That was how far I was willing to go the second time around.

Quoting mistressflora:

yeah i dont plan on doing that lol! its more or less just the rides for my kids...
Quoting ColieO:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:53 PM
I wouldn't do it :)
mistressflora
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:56 PM

wow you are daring lol! i think im gonna just follow my gut, i mean they are midway rides nothing too crazy
Quoting ColieO:

I'll say this... I went on big thunder mountain railroad and splash mountain while 6 months pregnant with my oldest. And pirates of the Caribbean.

With my youngest I did a log flume and carousel. That was how far I was willing to go the second time around.

Quoting mistressflora:

Quoting ColieO:

ColieO
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:58 PM
I was being stupid lol. I wanted to enjoy Disneyworld, but I'd never do it again. Pirates being the exception.

Quoting mistressflora:

wow you are daring lol! i think im gonna just follow my gut, i mean they are midway rides nothing too crazy
Quoting ColieO:

Quoting mistressflora:

Quoting ColieO:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mistressflora
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:02 PM

yeah we were gonna go to six flags but i would have paid like 60 bucks for what? sitting there! so we thought we would do this instead

Quoting ColieO:

I was being stupid lol. I wanted to enjoy Disneyworld, but I'd never do it again. Pirates being the exception.

Quoting mistressflora:

Quoting ColieO:

Quoting mistressflora:

Quoting ColieO:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)