Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not even 7p and my kids are IN BED!!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:10 PM
  • 3 Replies
Because it is that type of day! Lol it happens.

They were perfect angels today so I could sleep today. (I work nights)

Then I set them up with painting in the garage so I could clean the guinea pig cage and such, they were spazzy. Not terribly so- but I am tired so ya.

We moved on to free play while I cooked dinner and after we were all chillin together- they were increasingingly spazzy. Like, the rowdy was escalating.

So outside they went. Where apparently- they had "dirt fireworks" all over the backyard and walkway. Um ya.

They're in bed lol. I just need a quiet evening. We'll do fun stuff tomorrow they're not always bored. But dang!

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:20 PM

You should have set them to cleaning up the messes and such.   My dd was so bored she was creating her own science experiments but hated me having her write down the process.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:30 PM
That's funny. :)

The difference between playing around and science is writing it down right!

Quoting frndlyfn:

You should have set them to cleaning up the messes and such.   My dd was so bored she was creating her own science experiments but hated me having her write down the process.

frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Her experiment was to find out how pink plain water would get after dropping one starlight mint in it.  Then we used the water to give a tree outside a well needed drink.  One night at a restaurant she put cotton candy in her plain milk to turn it pink but then wouldnt drink the milk.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

That's funny. :)

The difference between playing around and science is writing it down right!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)