Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE MIRROR ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU SEE

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:27 AM
  • 7 Replies
I feel like we as women always try to look like somebody else and are never happy with what GOD gave us. it might not be the abvious thing like a booty even small like finger or nose anything
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
aidyns_mommy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by Terri on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:30 AM

I decided many years ago, that I am me...nothing can change that.  So there is no point in worrying about what I could like...if only.  It is just a waste of my time.  :)

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:45 AM
I am happy but work hard for it. I also had my boobs done a few years ago so that helps lol. :)
catevincesmom
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 9:38 AM

I'm not happy w/ my reflection, but I also don't fret over it too much.  It is what it is.  God made us as he saw fit. 

Bleacheddecay
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:32 AM

No. I am not happy. People like the way I look. They seem to think I'm beautiful and all that. I've often been angry to just be seen as a face or body in the past but now I'm losing it all. I wanted my mind noticed rather than my outer looks.

I've rarely been happy. I thought  sometimes looked good but rarely. Now I'm horrified that I'm losing what looks I had. Though I didn't want my looks to be my identity, people have made it so and I'm missing them as I lose the war here. LOL

I've always felt that I didn't look like anyone in the family. But now that she went blonde after Daddy died, I'm horrified that I look like my very dysfunctional mother, 20 years ago. Now, I'm even less happy when I look in the mirror. I'm trying to make peace with it but I'm not there yet. I try to concentrate on what I like or what I can change. I like my hair. I like my eyes. My nose is okay but my face which has always been Germanic broad is now way too broad.

I refuse to do botox or plastic surgery. I'm determined to age gratefully and gracefully even if it KILLS me. LOL

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:21 AM

not at all!!

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Most of the time:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured