Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We are not sure what to do! Do we still fight? Advice please?!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:56 AM
  • 1 Replies

Okay, so my husband has a son with his 6 year relationship ex girlfriend in California. He left Cali to Georgia for work so he could support his son. He met me at his sisters coming of age party. And since then I got pregnant with my 1 year old preemie, Jonathen. Since I got pregnant She has not let My husband contact her in any way! He has not heard from her, she wont accept the money for their son. Not even after he agreed to give her the 400$ extra! Not a single picture. How are we supposed to see him? How can we see how he is doing? My Husband gets anxiety over this and it stresses me out! He has been there for the son I already had, Jaysen, who is about to be 2 in september, since he was 2months old! as if he were his own. he is a wonderful father! Idk why she has to be like this! Their son turned three in April she didnt even let daddy have a phone call, she blocks all of them!  what are we supposed to do with that? we cant just pick up and leave here.. Do we still try and fight? 

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
BeccaJoy622
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Consult a lawyer on your rights, and start documenting every time you try to contact him. Phone records, returned mail, etc. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)