Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guess who fell.....again

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am the most unlucky, cllumsiet person alive! Yesterday I went to the restroom right after lunch and I was washing my hands. I turned to dry my hands, fell, hit my head on the hand dryer on the way down and fell hard on my left hip! I got carted off on a stretcher in front of 100+ people! Fortunately I didn't have a concussion. I had a goose egg above my left eye and my hip hurt. After I left the hospital I called my supervisor and left a message telling him I would be at work today. This morning I woke up with a horrendous headache and my hip aching. So I call again and left him another message and then HR to the absence & tardy line. Hopefully I can got to work tomorrow. I am stoked on pain meds right now. I can't afford to miss another day so I will take the meds with me in case I need them.  So now I have a lovely bruise on my forehead and another one on my hip. I will look so good when I go to work tomorrow.

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jlmc
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:24 PM

... is it too soon to laugh about it??? :) Sorry if it is. Story was kind of funny.Aww but I do hope your head and hip feel better. 

2lilmamas
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Aww I hope your okay.
bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Oh no! You sound like me. I'm so sorry you fell and hope you heal swiftly. ((HUGS))

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jul. 26, 2013 at 3:38 AM

aww hope you feel better

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)