• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fall?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:21 PM
  • 5 Replies

My baby fell off  the bed.....Yes she was surrounded. Her first time crawling like that, She cried for about 3 minutes then I made sure all her limbs were NOT limber. I checked her softspot to make sure that it wasnt bulging, and her eyes both look the same. She's been playing... I feel so bad I cried and feel like crying some more. Eventhough shes fine and people say it happens to everyone, I still feel soo bad.

Has this happened to anyone else? And is there anything else I can do?

BTW: Called Dr... They said if shes acting normal, shes fine, But I would like advice of moms who this has happend to before... really just other moms opinions. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Have a great day

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Natashaxo
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Happened to my 2 yr old when he was 2 months...He rolled over the bed.. it was scary! i took him straight to hospitall thank god he was okay. Just get her checked out just incase !!!you never know. its better to make sure she's fine

frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:46 PM

how old is she?? I am sure she is fine if she is at the crawling stage.  DD has fallen off our bed which is pretty high off the floor a few times.

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:18 PM

my nephew fell off the couch once...like yours, he cried for a couple minutes, and then was fine

Jadnorton
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:19 PM
I'm sure she is fine. My grandma use to say that all babies must fall off of something or it is bad luck.
proudmommy690
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:20 PM
It happens. My baby (18 months) just fell off a chair of couple hours ago :/ and shes fallen off the couch. Shes a daredevil.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)