Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Is it normal to have a fever every morning and throughout the day in the beginning of pregnancy?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi, my name's Lauren. My significant other and I have just found out we're going to have a baby :) Both 19 years old, but prepared and excited. The only concern I've got at the moment is... I've been having a fever every day for about a week. That is, I feel like I have one, just like any other time I've had a fever but I havent taken a temperature. Any thoughts? It's worrying me quite a bit and any help would be great!

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Take your temperature first and then go from there.  It is very common to feel much warmer while pregnant but usualy not this early in pregnancy.  How far along are you?  Talk to your doctor about any concerns since none of us are near you to feel how warm the body is.

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Check and see if you in fact have a fever. If you do, you need to call your doctor. Fever in the 1st trimester is not good for the baby.

Marimaru
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:19 PM

My temperature was up and down during my whole pregnancy.  Hot flashes and cold flashes.

I wouldn't worry about it until you have taken your temperature and actually confirmed you have a fever though.

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jul. 26, 2013 at 3:32 AM

my temp was up and down too, normally just hot flashes tho!

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:29 AM

I agree take your temp. You body is gong to go through a lot of changes as you go through your pregnancy! Congratulations!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN