Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

potty training help!

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:29 PM
  • 2 Replies

ok so me and my fiance started potty training her by letting her run around naked because every other method we tried she wouldnt stick to..and shes been doing so good with it until the night we talked about putting panties on her and for the next 4 days she had a 3 accidents and gave us a hard time about using the potty so we waited another 2-3 weeks for panties and we put them on her 3 days ago and no more than 5 minutes she peed in them :/...whats the reason for doing that and whats the quickest and easiest way to potty train a stubborn 2 and a half year old? lol no negative comments please

by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Sounds like she was not ready when you started.  Stubborn children need to make this decision on their own.  My oldest was 3 years old when he decided and completely trained in a week. Good luck!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

yung_mom22
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:14 PM

we only started a little over a month ago but we need to get it done because she has gotten too big for diapers and pull- ups are so expensive to buy being on a limited income and putting them on a child who isn't potty trained or close to being potty trained :/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN