Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

in need of a friend and advice

Posted by   + Show Post
I need a friend to talk to someone who is not judgemental I'm going through a lot and its very hard I'm depressed and have no one please help
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Replies (21-25):
SamanthaSage
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Yeah that would be a definite deal breaker for me.

Quoting guinnmom3:

Long story short my husband cheated on me we r together and I'm trying to forgive well he got the woman he cheated on me with pregant and she's in labor and hasnt had the baby yet and they have been in the hospital since 4 am and nothing yet I have hardly talked to my husband today and our kids miss him and I don't no when he will b home I'm trying to be strong and its hard
guinnmom3
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:54 PM
What do u do when u hurt so bad and feel so weak to the point where u don't want to b around anymore
guinnmom3
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 6:53 PM
What if I can't b strong anymore everyone tells me to b strong andplease don't get me wrong I'm very thankful to everyone being supportive and helpful this is so hard I don't know what to do anymore
stayathome510
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Are you religious or belong to a church.  It sounds like you could use an actual support group of some kind...someone who has been in your situation and knows what to say...The advice on here is really, IMO, very touching and I'm so surprised people even know how to handle your situation.

All I can say, is , you do need more help than what anyone can write on here.  Please go find it.....God bless and take care.

Quoting guinnmom3:

What if I can't b strong anymore everyone tells me to b strong andplease don't get me wrong I'm very thankful to everyone being supportive and helpful this is so hard I don't know what to do anymore

guinnmom3
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Thank u I do not belong to a church nut I've talked to my in laws pastor he helped some I need to talk to him again its been a while things were good until the baby was born
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN