Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am i a horrible person

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:54 AM
  • 7 Replies
My Aunt (moms step sister) keeps trying to tell me about how her son is in the hospital with pneumonia and this and that and that he has to be on home iv meds for 6 weeks. And i just don't fucking care. All i can think is "if he didn't do all the drugs he does and didn't drink the way he did and if he took care of himself he wouldn't be suck" i just don't give a fuck about his drug addict self. He got my Aunt locked up (only over night for processing) and she got drug possession charges because her son was selling drugs out of the House they shared. I just have no sympathy for him
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AbbeysMom2013
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Your not horrible. Hard to feel sorry for people who do it to themselves.
offrdngal
by Terri on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I don't think you are horrible.  It's how you feel and no one can make you change the way you feel.  I wouldn't have any sympathy for him, either.

cupcake_mom
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Thanks

Quoting AbbeysMom2013:

Your not horrible. Hard to feel sorry for people who do it to themselves.
atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Drugs usually don't cause pneumonia. I agree though, if he has ravaged this body so much, hard to feel sorry for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cupcake_mom
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:08 AM
It may not but they take a toll on your body and weaken the immune system

Quoting atlmom2:

Drugs usually don't cause pneumonia. I agree though, if he has ravaged this body so much, hard to feel sorry for.
aurora.dove
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Nope, I have NO sympathy for people like that. My dad is one of them and I talk to him about once a month to make sure he's alive and that's it. I haven't seen him since DS 1st birthday party. He's a little over two now, and my life is no worse for the ware without him.

strictmomhere
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:01 PM
It makes u honest and human:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)