What about your bedtime routine?
You're so busy getting the kids up and ready and out the door, and then fed and bathed and tucked in bed again at night. Setting aside even a few minutes each night just for yourself, to regroup and recharge, can help you sleep better and feel more calm and in control the next day.
GET IN THE GROOVE: Mediate, light some candles, flip through a trashy magazine, or have a bedroom dance party (shut the door so you don't wake the kids!) to your favorite song - anything that works for you.
How do you make time to relax? What's your favorite way to recharge?
One mom who replies to all 7 of our Back to School posts will win a $500 gift card!
- Back-to-School Shortcut #1: Grab-and-Go Outfits
- Back-to-School Shortcut #2: Make-Ahead Breakfasts
- Back-to-School Shortcut #3: Create a Homework Haven
- Back-to-School Shortcut #4: Keep a Master Calendar
- Back-to-School Shortcut #5: Prepare to Keep Memories Organized
- Back-to-School Shortcut #6: Find Your Bedtime Zen
- Back-to-School Shortcut #7: Think Outside the Traditional Lunch Box
The Giveaway Rules
The Back to School Giveaway starts 8/12/2013 at 8am (ET) and ends 8/31/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period"). Enter by replying to the 7 Back to School Posts associated with the giveaway with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period. Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $500 gift card to Target, Walmart or amazon.com. The random drawing shall occur on or about 9/7/2013. No Purchase Necessary. Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.