Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Bare Minerals vs Ulta brand (PIOG)

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 7:10 PM
  • 21 Replies

Poll

Question: Bare minerals vs Ulta Brand Which is worth it?

Options:

Bare Minerals

Ulta Brand

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 5

View Results

SO which one is better? I have bare minerals BUT must say i dont love it! Its ok.. def better than liquid foudation which i wont use anymore.... but i hear things about the ulta brand of makeup which is still all powder? 

So hit me...whats good lol

by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Aug. 13, 2013 at 7:46 PM

I use to love Bare Minerals but after awhile it just didn't work the same. I've never tried Ulta brand. Honestly, I prefer tinted moisturizers and the all in one creams.

Beebella
by Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Bare Minerals is ok. I like it because I'm a light tan color so it helps me look more tan in the winter but its not great. I'm going to try the Ulta brand to see how it is. What does PIOG mean? Lol
momtodab
by Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 8:12 PM

lol let me know how it works out! :) It mean Posted in other groups. Im told if you post the same thing in two differnt griuops amd dont tell people that its rude! hahaha idk if it is or not BUT i let people know! 

Quoting Beebella:

Bare Minerals is ok. I like it because I'm a light tan color so it helps me look more tan in the winter but its not great. I'm going to try the Ulta brand to see how it is. What does PIOG mean? Lol

momtodab
by Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I feel the same way i used to love it and since i bought more about 6 months ago its like they have changed the way they make it....like everything else they got cheap and there prices went up lol

Quoting ceciliam:

I use to love Bare Minerals but after awhile it just didn't work the same. I've never tried Ulta brand. Honestly, I prefer tinted moisturizers and the all in one creams.

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 9:27 PM
I like ulta
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtodab
by Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 9:29 PM

have u tried the other? 

What do you like about it> I tend to have oily skin so i hate liquid... i just want something light that works 

Quoting strictmomhere:

I like ulta

RobinChristine
by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 9:35 PM

I did not vote because  I have never tried Ulta. I did not like Bare Minnerals,they promised  sacr coverage and I did not get that.   I favor  tinted moisturizer from Sallys Beauty Supply. I still do not get sar coverage  but my face also does not feel heavy

momtodab
by Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Thank you. Im am defintinly not happy with the Bare. I liked when i first purchased it but its like they changed the ingredients its just not as good. 

Quoting RobinChristine:

I did not vote because  I have never tried Ulta. I did not like Bare Minnerals,they promised  sacr coverage and I did not get that.   I favor  tinted moisturizer from Sallys Beauty Supply. I still do not get sar coverage  but my face also does not feel heavy

PartyGalAnne
by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 10:49 PM

I personally love the Ulta brand. The Bare minerals turns me an awful shade of yellow, even in their lightest shade!

crwspringer
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 10:54 PM
I used to use Bare Minerals. I have oily skin and it seemed to work well, but then I started to notice it get caught in the oil on my forehead and it looks strange.
I now use Clinique BB cream and couldn't be happier. It looks so good on, and feels so light.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)