Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

ugh

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 8:02 PM
  • 9 Replies

Man. seriously all day today i have been having migraines all day. it got so bad that i had to leave school early today because i couldnt focus and i was in pain. It has gotten to the point to where my neck hurts too. i think i should schedule a doctors appointment to see if anythings wrong

by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
2lilmamas
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 8:09 PM
I know what you mean I suffer from headaches. I think I have to much going on. I think its stress related.
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 8:44 PM

good luck.

Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Yes, if your neck hurts too, get it checked for sure. It may be the stress of the pain is causing you to tense your neck, or it could be some other problem. Good luck! Please keep us updated.

Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:16 PM

I hope you feel better soon, too.

Quoting 2lilmamas:

I know what you mean I suffer from headaches. I think I have to much going on. I think its stress related.

mommytobe100392
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:41 PM

i am under alot of stress too. i have so much todo before i start my externship and finding daycare for my daughter and others

Quoting 2lilmamas:

mommytobe100392
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:43 PM

yea im going to because i took some medicine (alive) it helped my migraine go down to a slight headache but my neck still hurts 

Quoting Bmat:

Yes, if your neck hurts too, get it checked for sure. It may be the stress of the pain is causing you to tense your neck, or it could be some other problem. Good luck! Please keep us updated.

2lilmamas
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Quoting Bmat:

Thanks mama.
a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Yes, you should make a doctor's appt
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:12 AM

icepacks usually help me when i have a migraine

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)