Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my first post, attempt to make friends

Posted by   + Show Post

hi everyone, im rachel and im 24. i lost almost all my friends after high school and im finding myself in a postition where im really needing someone to talk to. need to no im not the only one dealing with the issues that i am. i being my first post im going to explain alittle bit about myself. im a mother of two and a wife. i stay at home with my kids pretty much 24-7. my day consists of cleaning, cooking, watching my kids and it seems to be a never ending process. seems easy, dont seem like it could be all that stressful huh? well for me it is. im reaching my breaking point, hince the reason i am on this site. i kinda feel like im not worth peoples time and not a very good person other then being a mom and a wife. sometimes i dont even think im good at being those things. seems like someone is always on my case about one thing or another. does anyone else feel like this? im not a very good person when it comes to sharing my feelings. im told that it helps alot. my experience with it is, thats what makes everyone not want to be around me. im a emotional wreck as they say. looking to turn that around. in need of some support and caring friendship. message if you wanna chat. i might not get back to you that fast. i highly dought anyone will post on this.. having a really bad day and i really dont come on the computer much. i will read ur messages if i get any and reply to them when i can, or realize someone actually wants to talk to me and be my friend. not because they have to but because they want to.

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Replies (11-17):
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this

welcome

fritfrat
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:12 PM

thank you everyone for your posts. yes i was having a very bad time at the time of this post. now all is better. thanks for your support it means alot to me. i guess i was alittle hard on myself, im used to being alone. well i have my kids all the time too but i still say alone. i do try to come on here and post to other people. i admit i make a couple friends on here already. it is a great site. i do suffer from depression and this time of year its very hard on me. i will for sure be checking messages on posts now. lol usually i just check the inbox. i thought all messages came to the inbox and not just personal ones. guess i was wrong. i will for sure add you guys to my friends list and keep you guys in mind when i NEED to talk. agian this means alot to me that you guys are here for me. makes me feel alot better about myself. 

AngelSinger
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Hi! I'm Angel. Nice to meet you!

fritfrat
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Thanks angel! Nice to meet you too.. how are things going for you? Things are actually doing kinda better for me. Still in need of friends and help dealing with my emotions but overall much better.
Quoting AngelSinger:

Hi! I'm Angel. Nice to meet you!

~for every bad comes a good, if its still bad then the process is not finished yet. in the end everything will be GOOD, keep having faith and NEVER give up. ~
Angelmevans
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Hi my name is Angela. I am glad you are doing better. Just post if you need to chat
fritfrat
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Thanks! Means alot to me to have people that are willing to help me.. i posted quit a bit of posts today. Not sure if u can view them on my page or not. Otherwise i will try to re explain whats going on these days. Going to get off here for the night though. Goodnight blockquote class="quotedText">Quoting Angelmevans:

Hi my name is Angela. I am glad you are doing better. Just post if you need to chat
~for every bad comes a good, if its still bad then the process is not finished yet. in the end everything will be GOOD, keep having faith and NEVER give up. ~
reindeer-c
by New Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:51 AM

Hi, I am Cindee. I understand where you are coming from. It is lonely out there without any girlfriends. I think the last woman I had a conversation with was my mother in law in the beginning of August. I am a SAHM with 3 boys. Female companionship would be great. Message me if you want to chat!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured