Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Discouraged about leaving DD

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 11:13 PM
  • 2 Replies
Fortunately for the first 6 months of my daughters life I have been able to be a SAHM. Now I am going back to school to get my Physical Therapy Assistants degree. It's been a little rough on me leaving her for the first time cause I'm used to being with her all day every day. It's also hard because when I get home I want to spend time with her but I have SO much homework. Any words of encouragement? Thanks!
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:16 AM
2 moms liked this

You can do it.  Think of it this way while she is young and learning to be mobile, you can get alot of your work done as well.  Do you have the heavy books still or have they transitioned to tablets?   You can hold her and actually read aloud any material as if it were a story so you can study while engaging.   The written homework may have to wait until she is asleep.

JessKahhh
by Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:20 AM

I agree with this. Reading aloud with her will help you remember what you're reading also. Great for studying!

Make a chart or something for your time, you can get your study time in while she's either eating or getting a bath, and when she is asleep, you can do the homework. You'll get it! :)

Quoting frndlyfn:

You can do it.  Think of it this way while she is young and learning to be mobile, you can get alot of your work done as well.  Do you have the heavy books still or have they transitioned to tablets?   You can hold her and actually read aloud any material as if it were a story so you can study while engaging.   The written homework may have to wait until she is asleep.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN