Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I was just beaten.....please dont judge me UPDATE pg11 HE CONTACTED ME

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:30 AM
  • 142 Replies
1 mom liked this

I know i should have left him a long time ago .... But i really believed him when he said he wasnt cheating... I saw his phone laying down tonight..and i copied his password... I looked through his phone and saw he has been cheating on me with MULTIPLE women...having sex . He heard me on his phone through the bathroom door and he kicked the door down and i threw his phone into the water really quickly. He got angry and kicked and beat me all over my face. He punched me in my face over and over again like a grown man . He hit me so hard the skin came off my forehead. My son was screaming in the background for him to get off me and he just kept punching me. I was scared to death. I thought he was going to kill me. When i finally got up . I ran to the phone and called 911 ...he ran out the door . The cops came and took pictures.. I have his foot prints all over my legs .. I honestly did not think he was cheating and I NEVER thought he'd put his hands on me . I cant stop crying... I know this is all my fault because i knew he wasnt treating me right all along but when he told me recently that he would change and he's sorry i took him back...and now i find out he's cheating AND he beat me like a grown man ... I took a picture of my forehead . My leg where he kicked me hurts and my jaw hurts i can barely open my mouth . I feel sorry for my kids that i put them in this situation...when i was on the phone with the cops i was scared to death he was in the back maybe about to hurt my kids because they were yelling at him to stop hitting me .

by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SupermarketMama
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:30 AM

I have no friends and no one to talk to .... i cant tell my mother or anyone what happened. Im so embarassed because they told me to leave him a long time ago . 

Bertha21
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:32 AM
This isn't your faulty! Don't even think it. I am so sorry this is happening to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvingMy3Girls
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't be embarrassed its not your fault mama. Are the cops looking for him. Can you get an emergency Restraining order. Please don't allow him back. No women deserves this
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristanna
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Omfg what a piece of shit! I'm sorry :/

frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:34 AM
8 moms liked this

This is why we need to listen to those online who have been through the same cycle as yourself.  You need to take time to work on yourself and not worry about any males hanging around.   Your children need you alive and that wont happen with your record of picking out males to hook up with.   You may need to own up to humility and tell family members, yes you were right.  I am sorry I did not listen to your advice.

Jenn8604
by Gold Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this
HUGS!!
If you never thought he'd lay a hand on you even if he verbally or emotionally abused you I can see how you took him back.
I'm sorry he cheated and beat you. I hope someone beats him 10x as bad as he did you. Praying for your safety and the safety of your kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babie113
by Jenny on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Omg I'm so sorry big hugs I'm glad you are out of that situation and your kids too. .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SupermarketMama
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:39 AM

I cant stop crying... i just feel like a failure...i failed my kids... they shouldve never been around someone like him .My jaw hurts so bad and im limping around where he kicked me ... I was so scared I thought he was going to kill me. I remember hearing teen mom Janelle talk and cry about her boyfriend who beat her and i thought she was exaggerating and i just didnt relate at all..but now i understand. 

crwspringer
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Are you ok? You really should go to the hospital to get checked out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babie113
by Jenny on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:42 AM
2 moms liked this
Don't be embarrassed its hard to see things the way outsiders do. Especially when you felt love for him.
Tell your family they will help you rebuild your life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN