Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to find balance?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:33 PM
  • 2 Replies
I have a4 year old and a 14 month old, I'm having a hard time finding balance between them. When my youngest takes his morning nap, I get ready and get cleaning done, and during his afternoon nap I put on a movie for my oldest and I nap too so I can have energy for the rest of the night. my main problem is playing with them, I think they need some one on one time, but if I play with my oldest my youngest gets jealous and wants to play too, and if I play with my youngest my oldest gets jealous too. I just don't know how to separate time out without the other wanting to play also. Any help and advice is welcome.
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Dont worry about separate time.  Find games they both can play together with you and then once a week take one out of house for alone time,  pick another day you can do the same with the other.   Do you have any family or friends near by which could help take some of the pressure off you?  Also perhaps having the 4 yr old in preschool could give you more time to do things and not worry about 2 young ones in house.

strictmomhere
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Play stuff with both of them:) also do alone times with each:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)