Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Plan b?? I don't know how I feel.

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:47 PM
  • 23 Replies

I have one baby right now she is 3 months old. And the last 2 months have been hell since she has had colic along with sleeping problems. It really made me second guess having a second kid. Well tonight my man and I ..well you know.. And the condom broke and he ejaculated. Now I am having second thoughts. Should I take plan b because I am so stressed right now and don't think I can handle another kid. Or just let things be. It's not like I wasn't using protection. I understand you made your bee now lay in it but I really don't want another child..not right now anyway. Anybody use it before? Also you can bash me if you want I really do not care, I am just looking for some advice maybe.

by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AbbyWalsh
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have any personal experience with Plan B, so can't give you any advice about it specifically, but it does sound like a good idea since you don't want another baby right now.  

kadiemariex3
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Bump

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Plan B is a strong BC pill. That is it. You have a 3 month old. Unless you want 2 kids a year apart, I would.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jupiter5
by Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Just use the plan b it's not a big deal it' just prevents stuff a little later than birth control I don't think its an abortion pill or anything crazy, just be more careful
AbbyWalsh
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 9:06 PM

My only "concern" would be if you're breastfeeding, make sure the Plan B is safe in that regard.

kadiemariex3
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this

My problem is ill feel guilty if I take it but know its probably for the better

Christenrenee
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 9:54 PM

If I were in your situation, I'd probably take it.  It just prevents you from ovulating so you don't get pregnant.

mistressflora
by Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 9:55 PM

I have used plan b before, It was to be more on the safe side, I didnt have any side effects or anything, all i did was take the pill and that was it. 

sabrtooth1
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Do you have a job?  Live in your own home?  Pay your own rent/utilities?  Own your own car? Are you married to this man?  Can you raise 2 children on your own, if need be?  If the answer to ANY of these questions is no, take the pill.

PartyGalAnne
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Go get the plan B.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN