Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

New to the group! and I've decided....

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:39 PM
  • 8 Replies

(For any of you who read my recent post) that if I am pregnant it will be ok...I didn't want one (at least for a year or so) but I knew the chance I was taking when I "did the deed" . I've talk to my hubby and he's actually kinda excited to see if I am! I know it'll be hard with him in the oilfield but I'm doing good with my 9month old also I have lots of support from family and I HOPE you ladies will be here for me too! :)

by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SWEET737
by Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:44 PM

If you are , then congratulations. God doesn't put no more on you then you can bear. So keep your head up and I am sure everything will be okay. Welcome to the group. And keep, leaning on faith.

Leanin.on.faith
by Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I completely agree with you! And thanks

Quoting SWEET737:

If you are , then congratulations. God doesn't put no more on you then you can bear. So keep your head up and I am sure everything will be okay. Welcome to the group. And keep, leaning on faith.

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I am glad the discussion with your DH went well.  My DH is also in the oilfield.  What sort of work does yours do?  My oldest two boys are 16 months apart and although it was a bit of work at first it was okay and now I love that they always have a playmate close to their age.

AngelSinger
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Hi! I'm Angel. I wish you the best of luck!

Leanin.on.faith
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Mine deals with the wireline part :)

Quoting countrygirlkat:

I am glad the discussion with your DH went well.  My DH is also in the oilfield.  What sort of work does yours do?  My oldest two boys are 16 months apart and although it was a bit of work at first it was okay and now I love that they always have a playmate close to their age.

Leanin.on.faith
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Hi! Thanks!!

Quoting AngelSinger:

Hi! I'm Angel. I wish you the best of luck!

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Sep. 8, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Cool.  Mine is a plant operator.

Quoting Leanin.on.faith:

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Leanin.on.faith
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 3:21 PM

That's neat!

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Cool.  Mine is a plant operator.

Quoting Leanin.on.faith:

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)