Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms
What would you do if your child went to a school that had an even number of students in the class, yet your child never had a partner? The teachers allow 3 chikdren to work in a group while 1 child is left alone to do projects or attend trips. The mom doesn't want to become that mom who always complains. And it's the same every year, every class.
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Replies (11-16):
katyq
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 3:53 PM

What grade is your child in. It is statistically improbable that he has always been in an odd numbered class and practically unbelievable that every year he is fully excluded from all group activities.

notjstasocermom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I would wonder what my child is doing,

Clubpenguin
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Bump
2lilmamas
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:27 PM
I would be asking questions why?
Clubpenguin
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Quoting 2lilmamas:

what do you mean? This wasn't an ask anything post.
Angela6812
by Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Actually, it was as the heading is "Child Excluded?" So it is a question and she was commenting on it. If you feel your child is being excluded you need to sit down with your child and ask how he feels about it. If you have already addressed the issue to the teacher then speak to the school counselor about it and have her/him go to the classroom to observe-they should be allowed to do it without telling the teacher why. Then if you are still not happy talk to the vice principal and express your concerns. It is still early in the school year so best to do it now and not later. If that fails to get the desired results then go to the superintendent but I doubt it will go that far. Good luck, I understand how difficult it can be with children who think/learn differently at school.

Quoting Clubpenguin:

Quoting 2lilmamas:

what do you mean? This wasn't an ask anything post.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN