Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Weird poll lol

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:19 PM
  • 29 Replies

Poll

Question: What would you do?

Options:

Stay put

Move back home

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 24

View Results

Idk what to do.  If I stay were I am living a might be able to get a job and buy a car/ get an apartment.  But the people I live with hate me and they are rude to me.  On the other hand I coud move back in with my parents and they could help since I am a single mom but I won't find a job there and idk how I will move forward at all.

by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Karen_S
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this

So I said stay put, but if there was an "other" I would have said "stay put for now, get a job ASAP, and then once you have a job, you can find a new place to live."  So just put up with the bad situation for the short term, because you'll soon have the ability to move out.  If you go to your parents, it's a dead end for you. 

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:11 PM

I would stay put, get a job, then move home. How far apart are your parents from where you are staying?

kateconners
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:51 PM

I should of mentioned that it's a whole nother state away. Like a 7 hour drive.   

Quoting Mommy2justone:

I would stay put, get a job, then move home. How far apart are your parents from where you are staying?

sunflower970
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:59 PM
I would stay where u are and get a job then save to get Ur own place close to ur job. With working you won't have to be around these rude ppl as much and you won't have to depend on your parents
kateconners
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Well here's the whole story.  The people I'm staying with are my daughters fathers parents and I didn't know them very well when I moved in.  But they are assholes!!!!!!!!!  There dad is coming at the end of this month.  They are planning on moving and letting us take over this apartment in December.  So I'm thinking just go home endure the boredom and letting my daughters dad come and work an get the place, then moving down.  Just as long as i don't have to be around them.  They are so rude like they call me retard behind my back and get all pissed about everything I do.  It's just hard to deal with.   

Quoting sunflower970:

I would stay where u are and get a job then save to get Ur own place close to ur job. With working you won't have to be around these rude ppl as much and you won't have to depend on your parents

sunflower970
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:12 PM
So, he'd be able to still get the place if you went with Ur parents and then you'd move in with him in Dec?

Quoting kateconners:

Well here's the whole story.  The people I'm staying with are my daughters fathers parents and I didn't know them very well when I moved in.  But they are assholes!!!!!!!!!  There dad is coming at the end of this month.  They are planning on moving and letting us take over this apartment in December.  So I'm thinking just go home endure the boredom and letting my daughters dad come and work an get the place, then moving down.  Just as long as i don't have to be around them.  They are so rude like they call me retard behind my back and get all pissed about everything I do.  It's just hard to deal with.   

Quoting sunflower970:

2lilmamas
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:13 PM
It maybe a challenge but deal with your current situation for a bit. Find a job even apply to job by your parents house. Once you have employment things will fall into place.
kateconners
by Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Idk.....he is leaving were my parents live and moving here at the end of the month.  His mom is going to pick him up so I would just have her drop me and the baby off at my parents.  So I'm hoping he would still go and make money but his cell broke so he's re ordering another.  The only thing is I'm not sure if he will save the money or wtf he will do.  Ugh I'm not with him but we want to take care of our daughter together.  He's really excited about seeing her which is why it's so bad if I do leave.....

Quoting sunflower970:

So, he'd be able to still get the place if you went with Ur parents and then you'd move in with him in Dec?

Quoting kateconners:

Quoting sunflower970:

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Ha, Okay, well I guess that will not work! 
Why are you unable to get a job where your parents are located? 

Quoting kateconners:

I should of mentioned that it's a whole nother state away. Like a 7 hour drive.   

Quoting Mommy2justone:

a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Why wouldn't you be able to find a job where your parents are? Can't you go back to school there?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)