Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do??? Please no bashing!!!

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:11 AM
  • 41 Replies
1 mom liked this

Okay so i and my baby daddy are not together, but we live together so he can help with the kids. He is a very good daddy. We have 2 children together and he has another with another woman. Well she is up for the apartment right next door to me, and i am kinda on the fence about the whole thing. See baby daddy cheated on me with her and got her preggers when my son was barley 2, but ive put all that shit behind me and try to just focus on the children! She does not, she is all about the drama and still pissed that he chose not to be with her. I know i can handle her living next door but i also know al the drama it will bring, and when him and her fight he tends to pick fights with me. Now you may be wondering why we still live together, and its mainly for our children benefit, but at the same time we are trying to work things out. I dont force him to stay there, he knows he can go elsewhere and still be an active part of our children lives. My main worry about her beign next door is her being shitty with my kids, my son just loves her daughter and i know with her being right next door he is going to want to play with her all the time, and it will break my heart if she wont let them! What would you ladies do in this situation???

Felicia

by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AbbyWalsh
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this

What do you mean "up for" the apartment next door?

What *can* you do in this situation?  Do you have any control over whether she moves next door?

CaliBeachBabies
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Tell everyone hell no! She can't move next door! That situation is bound to escalate into something ugly.
felicia0387
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Well i could call the people that run it and make a suggestion, but no cant really do anything. I just want our children to be happy and be apart of one anothers life without so much drama! I know that wont happen but i can hope lol!

Felicia

SewingMamaLele
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:23 AM
2 moms liked this
I would contact the managers and explain the issue. They will likely be happy to avoid drama.
AbbyWalsh
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:30 AM
3 moms liked this

Time for all 3 of the adults to sit down and talk this out, BEFORE she moves in.  

Ever see the show Sister Wives?  

felicia0387
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Ha Ha yes i have! The problem with us talking is she wont i have tryed and so has he because me and him both want our childen to grow up loving one another. He knows he is free to do what he wants, she thinks i force him to stay there somehow. By the way i would never be a sister wife, its me or her and he knows that she is just mad that he did not chooce her. I have even explained that we are not together but i get nowhere, so i just give up trying to get through to her, she is grown cant make her do shit!

Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:48 AM

Oh boy, this is kind of a mess isn't it? I just hope she doesn't get the apartment. Your baby daddy should stop getting women pregnant, good grief. She probably won't get over this until she gets a new boyfriend, see if you can fix her up with someone, lol

sharon6345
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Contact the landlord tomorrow tell the landlord that your child's father and you will not rest with her living there. After him cheating he should not be there with you. he could very well have you and her at once agAIN. IF SHE MOVES IN YOU MOVE OUT. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS. 

felicia0387
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:08 AM

I know right, lol! Hey she had herself a good bf at one time but she is to fixed on him, and im done being nice to her like that. Getting along for our children sake is one thing, but talking to her is another! See i have known her my whole life, i actually lived with her and her family at one point, so the whole thing is messed up! For the most part i think its her age, she is jst 22 and trying to make sense of everything. In a way i feel sorry for her, but then again they both knew what they were doing. Her girl is 2, my son is 3 and my daughter is 7 months( i slipped and slept with him on my bday, and got my daughter as a present lol). So its all a big mess i just want the best for everyone, weather me and him are ever together again or not!

coupon_ash_back
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Woow.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured