Help! My boyfriend and I bought his parents maytag Neptune washer off of them, and it has mold/mildew all over the rubber seal. I looked up ways to get it off, and it said to put bleach in the bleach compartment and then run it through the hottest cycle, then wipe it off. I did this twice. It won't come off. Apparently there was a lawsuit against this type of washer for this problem, but that was over 7 years ago. I don't know what to do, we don't have money for a new washer which is why we bought his parents used one in the first place. I don't want to wash my baby's clothes in mildew!!! It WON'T come off though. Does anyone have any suggestions?
on Sep. 22, 2013 at 1:55 AM