Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

breaking up is hard to do.

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:55 PM
  • 3 Replies

So my bf and I got into another fight. I broke up with him it was honestly the final straw I told him to block some girl that was flirting with him and he said we are fighting that he is going to go hang out with her. So I broke it off with him. Did I do the right thing? 

by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:19 PM

It is hard to say not being there and seeing how things are with you two but I would say that it sounds like you two have maybe had many fights and that there isn't much respect left so in that case it might be the best thing.  Do you have a child together?

AAP1988
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:20 PM

No...no children together. 

Quoting countrygirlkat:

It is hard to say not being there and seeing how things are with you two but I would say that it sounds like you two have maybe had many fights and that there isn't much respect left so in that case it might be the best thing.  Do you have a child together?

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:33 PM

That makes it easier.  If he was very involved in your child's life though(like you lived together and he was a father to your child) you may want to set up times for the kid to still see him. 

Quoting AAP1988:

No...no children together. 

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN