Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Best diapers?

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:45 AM
  • 39 Replies
What's the best brand of diapers and why do you like them?
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommabear81312
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:49 AM

I love luvs. They wre great quality snd cheaper than any other. I find huggies and pampers a waste. The only thing is i cant find an overnight for luvs so i have to get name brand for those. 

jakesmom323
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:52 AM
2 moms liked this
First time mommies buy Pampers (very good), second time mommies but Luvs (very good but cheaper buy $6), 3rd + buy Up and Up because they don't care about brands anymore;)
Jess4907
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:52 AM
We use and love Luvs, they're the cheapest and I haven't had any problems with leaking like I have had with Huggies
Greenstone920
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:56 AM

I tried Luvs once; hated them.  I've always used the good Huggies.  Both my boys had allergic reactions to Pampers.  My 2 yr old is potty training now, so I have him in the Huggies slip-ons.  

danijean
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:58 AM
I cloth diaper but if I have to put disposables on him I buy the target brand diapers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2Boys0900
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:01 AM
I love Luvs. Just as good as Pampers, but didn't cost as much.
Mater-three
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Cloth diaper here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:03 AM
2 moms liked this
3 babies and Huggies have never failed me.
Okie-chick
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Huggies. All three of my kids wore huggies and the one I'm pregnant with now will too
AydensMommy1008
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I always used LUVS and Huggies. I tried the generic White Cloud and Parents Choice one's but my son would always wet through them. I like Huggies because they are cotton'y (I know not a word! lol) and soft and thick like protection and theyre really cute. When my son was a baby, they had baby pooh and tigger on em. :D lol And I liked LUVS because theyre always more affordable and I could get more diapers for my $ that way, I just didnt really use them at night much bc they are a little on the thin side. They were great during potty training time though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)