Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday, October 9, what good things and not so good are happening today?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

What good things do you look forward to today? What not so good things?

for me:

Good: I had breakfast with friends

Not so good:  worry about my husband driving in heavy traffic, worry about the economy and health care issues.

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Saharra
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Good- Clubs is tonight! I teach a group of high school girls and it is just so funny about what is happening at school each week. What is so dramatic at the time :) I remember going through a lot of that, so it's good memories, and hearing about what they are going through in schools now that I never did being homeschooled. Its cool to hear.

The bad- I wish it was warmer outside! I wanna go play with the horses, but I'll be honest- cold weather is not my friend! I need to grow an extra layer of skin and get the circulation pumping or something :)

I'm concerned about what is going on with the government. But I'm glad to know that Someone has control of it all and that all things (even this!) will work together for His glory. So I kinda have a peace about it all.
strictmomhere
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Good i guess that I woke up healthy
Not so good is finances are really bad:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I love your "good"  how nice that you are doing this for the girls and that you also get enjoyment from hearing about their days.

Maybe some long johns would work? There are silk long underwear that are not too bulky and might give you that extra insulation.

I admit that I hadn't thought of the government problems like this. Thank you for the good reminder.

Quoting Saharra:

Good- Clubs is tonight! I teach a group of high school girls and it is just so funny about what is happening at school each week. What is so dramatic at the time :) I remember going through a lot of that, so it's good memories, and hearing about what they are going through in schools now that I never did being homeschooled. Its cool to hear.

The bad- I wish it was warmer outside! I wanna go play with the horses, but I'll be honest- cold weather is not my friend! I need to grow an extra layer of skin and get the circulation pumping or something :)

I'm concerned about what is going on with the government. But I'm glad to know that Someone has control of it all and that all things (even this!) will work together for His glory. So I kinda have a peace about it all.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:22 PM

*nodding* health is so important.

I am sorry that your finances are so bad. :(  Do you see any chance of relief?

Quoting strictmomhere:

Good i guess that I woke up healthy
Not so good is finances are really bad:(

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Good...I don't have much on my to-do list today.

Can't think of any bad things.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Good: I came home early from work last night and was able to get a little sleep. That gives me time to clean my house real good and get my speech ready for class on fri.

Not so good: Not much.  :)

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Getting my dd from college for fall break.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:54 PM

*nodding*  Good for you!! :)

Quoting ceciliam:

Good...I don't have much on my to-do list today.

Can't think of any bad things.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:55 PM

It is nice to get sleep. What topic is your speech on?

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Good: I came home early from work last night and was able to get a little sleep. That gives me time to clean my house real good and get my speech ready for class on fri.

Not so good: Not much.  :)

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I hope all goes well. :)   Do the students still have projects that they need to complete during the break?

Quoting atlmom2:

Getting my dd from college for fall break.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)